Ad hoc announcements
OHB SE publishes preliminary so far unaudited figures for the fiscal year 2015 as well as a guidance for the current business year 2016.more... OHB SE: OHB SE publishes preliminary figures 2015 and outlook 2016
The new OHB Space Center in Oberpfaffenhofen is one of the most modern centers for optical systems and science missions in the space industry. In an official inauguration ceremony held on April 18, 2016, the new OHB “Optics and Science” Space Center was officially opened in the presence of Horst Seehofer, Prime Minister of the Free State of Bavaria, Martin Günthner, Bremen’s Senator for Economic Affairs, Labor and Ports, Prof. Dr. Pascale Ehrenfreund, Chief Executive Officer of the German Aerospace Center, and Alain Ratier, Director General of EUMETSAT.more... Inauguration of the new “Optics & Science” OHB Space Center in Oberpfaffenhofen
The next two Galileo FOC* satellites (Danielè and Alizée) designed and built by OHB System AG for the European Navigation System, have arrived safe and sound at the launch site in Kourou (French Guiana). The Launch of the next two satellites is scheduled for May 24, 2016. OHB System is industrial prime for the European Space Agency ESA for 22 Galileo-FOC satellites.more... Next two Galileo-FOC Satellites arrived at Spaceport Kourou
- Total revenues of EUR 730 million, compared with EUR 773 million in the previous year, or EUR 730 million proforma excluding ATP
- EBIT of EUR 40.2 million compared with EUR 40.4 million in the previous year, or EUR 33.8 million proforma excluding ATP.
- Increase in EBT to EUR 36.7 million (up 8% from EUR 33.9 million in the previous year)
- Increase of EUR 23.4 million in equity to EUR 168.2 million; equity ratio thus widened from 22.7% to 26.4%.
- Net cash inflow from operating activities of EUR 3.6 million (previous year: net cash outflow of EUR 35.0 million).
- Proposed increase in dividend to EUR 0.40 (up 8% from EUR 0.37 in the previous year)